Are You Getting More From Your Technology?
If you’re anything like most businesses, you only look at your technology when it’s failing. Instead of thinking about the potential benefits of a cutting edge system, you simply look at the functionality. Here at 1800411Club, we think about technology differently. We believe in creating a customized solution for every client, ensuring that they get the most out of their tech.
Here’s what we’re able to help you with:
Point-of-sale (POS) systems are the backbone of a retail location. POS systems are easy to overlook, but they’re the difference between an efficient, happy transaction and a clunky, bad customer experience. Even if you only have a warehouse, an inventory management system can be a necessary catalyst to a more efficient operation. Here are some of the benefits that a strong POS system affords a business:
- Accuracy – Scanning our pre-set service selection (like in the restaurant or hospitality industry) is much more accurate than manually punching numbers in and calculating the costs.
- Analytics – A POS system automatically grabs and organizes your data, making it easy to pull reports. You’ll be able to use this data to analyze sales and inventory levels, making it easy to strategize your operations.
- Efficiency – Your POS system automates arduous tasks like inventory management and even accounting. You’ll end up saving a lot of time and money, which can be spent in more strategic business functions.
Network and Structure Cabling
Another commonly overlooked aspect of your IT department is the network and cabling infrastructure. Here at 1800411Club, we’re proud to offer the ability to structure your cabling to carry voice, video, and data. Structured cabling offers some important business benefits:
- Flexibility – You’ll be able to integrate all your cables into a single infrastructure. This makes moving around the office and managing growth a snap.
- Simplicity – A single infrastructure is much easier to manage than a series of network cables. Best of all, we help you with the management of your infrastructure, too.
- Comfort – You can sleep well knowing that your vital business infrastructure is managed by a team of certified experts. We’ll provide 24/7 support, ensuring you’re always up and running when you need to be.
Having the experts here at 1800411Club as your de facto database administrators gives you full control over your database management while saving your business time and money. Here are the benefits of having a strategically aligned database management system:
- Reducing redundancy – Data redundancy costs businesses a ton of time and efficiency. You may store more data than necessary and make your database harder to navigate.
- Forcing data consistency – Consistent data shares any updates automatically, ensuring that everybody is always working with the same information. This makes collaboration much easier and reduces any errors caused by incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Enhancing data security – Protection of your valuable information is perhaps the single most important IT function you have. Our team of certified experts makes sure you’re secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Software and Web Development
Having the ability to develop your own software and web content gives you a significant edge over your competition. You’ll have agility that other organizations can’t match. Having your own software allows you to customize your workflow, improving the experience for your employees and allowing your company to focus on creating value.
Web development is just as important. Tossing a website together gets you into the game, but it doesn’t give you an advantage. Our team of experts can help you develop a website that optimizes the user experience, making it easy to retain and attract clients.